Started as Whitaker Builders in 1959 by Robert W. (Bobby) Whitaker and his wife Jean, we've been building quality homes and commercial facilities for more than 50 years. Sons Allen and David have been helping on job sites since they were just 12 or 13, first helping clean-up then learning the entire construction process and earning more responsibility over the years.
In an effort to expand into the retail side of the business, Bobby opened the building material location in 1985, adding daughters Lisa and LaNae to the family-owned and operated business. Since 1998, we've made our permanent home at 119 Stark Road in Jackson, Georgia, providing quality contractors and building materials to our customers ever since.
At Whitaker Builders & Supply, our customers are our top priority. We pride ourselves with a knowledgable staff to assist with all building material needs